At Gräfin Skin and Beauty cleanliness is of the utmost importance and we never double dip.
A consultation will be done before any hairs are removed to insure you are getting exactly what you want.
We use cool temperature soft waxes and hard waxes for sensitive skin.
Eyebrow ~ 20
Leg ~ 75
Back ~ 45
Teen Brow ~ 15
Half Leg ~ 50
Bikini ~ 45
Chin ~ 15
Arm ~ 45
Brazillian ~ 65
Lip ~ 15
Half Arm ~ 30
Partial Brazillian ~ 55
Full Face ~ 35
Underarm ~ 20
Extended Area ~ 10
Waxing Appointment Tips
- Hair should be at least 1/4-1/2 inch in length and that should take about a week after shaving to get to that point.
- Don't drink caffeine or alcohol at least 4 hours before your appointment.
- Users of Retin-A, Renova, Differin or Accutane are advised not to have waxing performed in the areas that they are using these medications tend to weaken the skin and tearing may occur when wax is removed.
- If you wax before your period; not only you are more tender, hormones make hair more coarse, making it possible to break rather than pull out. Waxing is better if not within 2 days before or after your period.
- Don’t apply any products to skin for several hours before waxing, if possible.
- Take a shower if possible, just prior to your appointment. Hot water opens pores and allows hair to
come out easy, making it less painful for you.
- Do not go tanning 24 hours before or after waxing.
- Take an aspirin or Tylenol 30- 45 minutes before your appointment to minimize discomfort.
- Wear loose clothing and avoid sweating for at least 24 hours post body wax.
- Do not go into a hot tub or swimming right after waxing, especially bikini. Heat, chlorine and salt may irritate, sting and feel uncomfortable.
- Some clients experience a slight irritation after waxing lasting a few minutes to a day, depending on skin sensitivity. We recommend the use of a 1% Hydrocortisone cream. We also recommend this for the treatment for any post waxing bumps or hives.
- Exfoliate gently with a gentle, non-oil based scrub 2 days after and 1-2 times per week after to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Skin is sun sensitive after waxing, avoid tanning 24 hours after waxing.
- If you bleed, bruise or have skin that tears easily, waxing may not be the ideal form of hair removal for you. Some physicians do not recommend waxing for persons suffering from diabetes or who have varicose veins or poor circulation as they are more susceptible to infections. Check with your Doctor.
- Repeated waxing also often times shows softer regrowth versus other methods. Waxing should be repeated every 4-6 weeks dependant on clients hair growth.
Finish off your look with Eyebrow or Eyelash tinting from Gräfin Skin and Beauty. We will work with you to decide exactly what you are looking to achieve. Whether you are looking to closer match your hair color or you want to slightly darken your brows, Gräfin Skin and Beauty can help you get the look you want.
Eyebrow Tint ~ 20
Eyelash Tint ~ 30
Lash + Brow Tint ~ 50
Tinting Appointment Tips
- Come to your appointment with clean lashes.
- If you wear contact lenses, be sure to wear your glasses to your appointment or bring supplies to remove your lenses during the service.
I have really sensitive skin because of the face medications I use. Instead of risking it and harming my skin, Katt took the time to tweeze my eyebrows. I can't wait to go back for a facial.